Welcome To Disability Rights, Pets, Poetry & Art!

On this Blog, you will read Tamar Mag Raine's rants, raves, poetry, and articles. I hope you'll enjoy the blog, and please let me know what you think of it!

I have always known I was a writer, The computer has enriched my life by enabling me to write, and edit my stories easily. Then the Internet has changed my life by putting me in touch with other people with disabilities. This has helped me feel much more connected. So read, enjoy, and feel free to comment on my posts, and share your own ideas and life!

To Life, L'Chaim, Gracias a la Vida!


Mag's Zazzle Store


Create personalized gifts at Zazzle.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Lady (poem)

A Lady....

She is a lady fine and true
Her spirit strong and lively,
She has a tremendous heart
And the will to share
With another who is fine and true.

Today as she rode in the afternoon heat,
She knew that she just cannot be beat,
The hot spring air ran through her curls,
As she in her chair, and an aide on a bike did race,
To see her fathers newest embrace.

Her father, a retired psychologist,
said he was quite amazed,
at the romance scammer’s marketing skills,
He’d failed to create his own dating service,
Unable to pay his programming bills.

She thought to herself, dad it’s okay
Most men, I find are really so bland.
Dashing home, she thought of that one,
special man, who had caught her eye,
While talking about mud pies.

She is a lady fine and true
But right now her heart is somewhat blue,
But, don’t worry, this lady
with her strong spirit and giving heart
refuses to give in to the anti-civilization farts!

(c) Tamar Raine

No comments: