Welcome To Disability Rights, Pets, Poetry & Art!

On this Blog, you will read Tamar Mag Raine's rants, raves, poetry, and articles. I hope you'll enjoy the blog, and please let me know what you think of it!

I have always known I was a writer, The computer has enriched my life by enabling me to write, and edit my stories easily. Then the Internet has changed my life by putting me in touch with other people with disabilities. This has helped me feel much more connected. So read, enjoy, and feel free to comment on my posts, and share your own ideas and life!

To Life, L'Chaim, Gracias a la Vida!


Mag's Zazzle Store


Create personalized gifts at Zazzle.

Friday, July 16, 2010

California Governor wants to terminate 116,000 jobs

The governor is holding firm on his plan to slash $750 million (that will be from 116,000 workers LOSING their JOBS,) in funding from In-Home Supportive Services, the program that helps seniors and disabled Californians stay safely at home -- and out of expensive nursing or medical institutions. Will you call your state representatives and tell them that you won't stand for such inhumane and uneconomical abuses.

Call Your Reps Now (toll-free): 1-866-699-9243

No comments: